When it comes to promotional items and marketing merchandise, here at Pennline we are always on the lookout for genuinely new and novel concepts that will capture our customer’s imagination and offer the market something genuinely distinctive.
That’s why we were excited to hear about the range of products offered by Kingly, who manufacture and supply a number of custom-made fabric garments, combined with some novel packaging ideas.
Their range includes the following:
- Personalised knitted socks: at their state-of-the-art European production facility, Kingly can produce high quality customised knitted socks with incredibly short leadtimes, typically 14 working days. They keep in stock hundreds of different coloured yarns, meaning exact colour matching to your corporate branding guidelines won’t delay the order, ensuring you hit your deadlines!
- Personalised compressed T-Shirts: Supplying a compressed, branded T-shirt in a metal can is a fun and effective way of promoting your brand. With its in-house production capability, Kingly can fulfil your order within 10 working days, with a minimum order quantity of 500 units.
- Personalised compressed towels: Like the T-shirt concept, the towel-in-a-can product is an eye-catching and memorable way to get your name in front of your customers. The cans include full colour printed labels and feature easy-pull opening with the option of an additional plastic lid.
- Full custom-made jacquard woven beach towels: Manufactured from high quality cotton yarn, these towels can be manufactured in any weight and in any colour or design, meaning you can have Pantone-matched towels for your organisation or promotional campaign. Ideal for health clubs or sporting events.
- Personalised bespoke T-shirts, polo shirts, boxer shorts and underwear: with a leadtime of only four to five weeks and a MOQ of 500 units, these designs are manufactured from high quality fabrics and can be produced in any colour and design.
- Personalised printed or woven garment labels: Again, short leadtimes are offered, as well as the optional service of label replacement. Ideal for corporate rebranding exercises, or after a merger of two organisations, since it means that old workwear doesn’t need to be replaced.
- Nuts in a tin: taking the “T-shirt in a tin” concept and applying it to a more familiar use for metal packaging, Kingly can supply a variety of nut types (including almonds, cashews and peanuts) in a food-grade, hermetically sealed tin. Full colour exterior printing offers limitless branding opportunities, and the optional plastic lid will keep the contents fresh once opened.
If you would like to find out more about any of these exciting marketing opportunities then contact the team at Pennline today. When it comes to promotional merchandise, we’ve got it “in the can”!