- Consider the size of your logo and message, and choose a product with the appropriate print area.
- Don’t forget to include contact information.
- Don’t include too much information and therefore loose the impact.
- Use gifts that are available in your corporate colours. This can reduce print colours and therefore cost.
- Consider the recipients and what they would use.
- Use products that compliment your company or service.
- Consider where and how the product will be sent or given. Flat items for mailing, light items at an exhibition, etc.
- Choose something unusual that the recipient hasn’t already got.
- For an on-going campaign, choose a selection of products that all compliment each other, so that you can keep sending your message at regular intervals.
10. Get the quantity right – the more you purchase in one go the cheaper the individual items will be.