Pennline was formed on 1st October 2003 by Victoria Britton. The name Pennline originated from the holding company Penmaritime, with the Penn coming from Victoria’s maiden name.
The first premises were situated in the family house in Diseworth. In 2012 the company grew and was able to move to business premises at the Walnut Yard, on the Langley Priory Estate.
To this day the company is still a family owned concern, with Gemma Marshall (nee Britton) working for the business as Commercial Director ensuring the ongoing personalised service.
Since 2003, we have been building a team that provides the highest level of customer service for all kinds of Work Wear and Promotional Products that represents exceptional quality and value for money.
Pennline aims to exceed versus the competition by being totally “customer focused” offering service, quality and value to our clients to earn their continued loyalty.
- We pride ourselves on our quick response to clients all the way through the order process to delivery.
- We work very closely with our suppliers and clients to ensure that we provide the best quality and most suitable workwear for all sectors, with a focus on customer satisfaction and care combined with an exceptional end product;
- Our success depends on people: the people we work for and the people who work for us. All our staff are trained to provide a personalised and efficient service.
You can benefit from…
One to one requirements meetings
Pennline offers a bespoke client presentation by “showcasing” various clothing samples to help our customers find the products to suit both occasion and budget.
Our aim is a 7-10 day leadtime from order confirmation through to delivery of final products.
Efficient ordering processes
We endeavour to ensure order accuracy and a quick turnaround.
For corporate and workwear
- Small minimum order quantity.
- Personal “bagging service” for individual employees.
- Bespoke personalised fitting service.
- All clothing can be personalised with company logos, websites and even individual names.
- In-house printing available.
For promotional items
- Over 12 years of knowledge to source almost any promotional product.
- Advice and support through product selection through to final logo proofing.
- FOC Samples on most promotional products.
- In-house printing of certain promotional items.
Ideally located in the Heart of England.